Massey Ferguson, a worldwide brand of AGCO (NYSE:AGCO), proudly announces the introduction of five new models from 105hp to 145hp in the MF 5S Series, which continues its striking new era design and enhanced operator experience introduced on the advanced, new MF 8S Series.
With best in class visibility and industry-leading 4m turning radius, the narrowest steep-nosed bonnet and practical features they are supreme loader tractors. Also, their greater payload and higher linkage capacity make them powerful performers in the field and on the road.
All models are equipped with four-cylinder engines, offering maximum powers from 105hp up to a new range topping 145hp model. There is a choice of three levels of specification – Essential, Efficient and Exclusive, plus a range of options including outstanding control from the latest state-of-the-art, easy to use Smart Farming technology.
“The versatile MF 5S Series combine high performance, comfort and agility with best in class visibility and special features that make them the ultimate loader tractors,” says Francesco Murro, Director Marketing Massey Ferguson Europe & Middle East.
“True multi-purpose tractors, the MF 5S Series offers the right choice of power and specifications to suit all applications. Building on the success of the MF 5700 S Series, these modern tractors deliver straightforward operation and enhanced features with low ownership costs. The MF 5S blends together the compact dimensions required by livestock and mixed farmers with the performance and power needed for arable work,” he adds.
With its compact dimensions, 2.55m wheelbase, superb visibility, high hydraulic flow and control, the MF 5S further builds on Massey Ferguson’s renowned reputation as the leading loader specialist. All models can be supplied loader ready, or now come equipped with a factory-fitted loader from the Massey Ferguson MF FL Series.
For arable and mixed farming operations MF 5S tractors offer a host of output enhancing features. Rear linkage lift capacity is increased to 5,700kg across the range, and up to 6,000kg in some specific circumstances, while the new, stronger front linkage capacity is increased from 2,500kg to an impressive 3,000kg. Coupled with a higher, 9,500kg Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW), this allows the tractors to safely handle wider implements to improve workrates.
Latest Smart Farming technology further improves output and efficiency with easy to use precision farming features, including MF Connect telemetry, MF Guide auto-steering, MF Section Control and MF Rate Control.
“Whether it’s working on an arable farm or with a contractor, on a livestock or dairy farm these straightforward, dependable, comfortable, versatile and well-equipped tractors deliver the performance modern farmers need with low operating costs,” adds Mr Murro.
Massey Ferguson MF 5S Series specifications
|MF 5S.105||MF 5S.115||MF 5S.125||MF 5S.135||MF 5S.145|
|Engine||AGCO Power 4 cylinder / 4.4 litre Stage V|
|Transmission||Dyna-4 with Speedmatching or Dyna-6 semi powershift with AutoDrive|
|Rear lift capacity||5,700kg|
|Front lift capacity**||3,000kg|
*Max torque at 1,500rpm; **Front linkage option
MF 5S SERIES FEATURES
• Straightforward choice of three specifications – Essential, Efficient and Exclusive to meet all requirements and different applications. Further options tailor tractors to specific needs
• A new factory-fitted loader specification includes a wide range of features to enhance ease of fitting, operation and control
• Industry-leading visibility and manoeuvrability
• Quiet, cooler cab improves operator comfort, with new ergonomic armrest and controls and suspension options
• Latest AGCO Power 4.4 litre, four cylinder engine meets Stage V emissions regulations with straightforward ‘All-In-One’ technology designed for the life of the tractor. Optimised airflow improves cooling
• Choice of renowned Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmissions with standard Brake-to-Neutral functions and Speedmatching or AutoDrive automatic changing options
• New, higher capacity suspended front axle design
• Stronger three-point linkage provides 5,700kg lift capacity across the range, while the optional front linkage handles up to 3,000kg. Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) increased to 9,500kg
• New intuitive Datatronic 5 and Fieldstar 5 touch-screen terminals with Smart Farming technology helps optimise operations and improve accuracy and profit
For more information contact our sales team.
North & West Kent Trevor Sacree 07966 338676
Romney Marsh & East Sussex Marcus Glover 07971 781285
East Kent Steve Day 07885 708177
Or visit the Massey Ferguson website to continue reading more about the MF 5S. Click here