We are looking for an experienced grass machinery technician to join our team due to further business expansion.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day service repair and PDI of domestic and professional horticultural machinery. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all to both internal and external customers, and to help grow the business in all areas whilst measuring and improving upon the company KPI’s.
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the trade and general public
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, phone and email
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment (desirable)
- Good computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Participation in service-related manufacturers service training including web-based
- Experience and/or knowledge of domestic and/or professional grass machinery (desirable)
- Smart & presentable appearance with Full driving licence
- Motivated to achieve and exceed targets
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team members
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Locations: Linton, Maidstone, ME17 4AX and Swingfield, Dover, CT15 7HF.
Hours: 40hrs per week basic – 8am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday plus overtime where required. Saturdays as per rota (8am to 1pm)
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Salary Paid
Salary: £Competitive, dependent on experience.
Benefits: 22 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Phil Bush, General Manager.
Open to internal and external candidates. Applications close Friday 25th September