We are looking for an experienced Parts & Showroom parts salesperson to grow our trade and retail parts and showroom business at our Swingfield branch near Dover in Kent.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day trade retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware, Clothing and domestic horticultural machinery sales. Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all to both internal and external customers, and to grow the business in all areas whilst measuring and improving upon the company KPI’s.
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the trade and general public
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and fax
- Familiarity of working in a retail environment and showroom experience (desirable)
- Good computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy IT and literacy skills, parts related web shop maintenance
- Sales experience and/or knowledge or groundcare and agricultural machinery (desirable)
- Smart & presentable appearance with Full driving licence
- Motivated to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative and ability to motivate their team and drive sales initiatives
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Locations: Linton, Maidstone, ME17 4AX and Swingfield, Dover, CT15 7HF.
Hours: 40hrs per week basic – 8am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday plus overtime where required. Saturdays as per rota (8am to 4pm)
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Salary Paid
Salary: £Competitive, dependent on experience.
Benefits: 22 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Phil Bush, General Manager.
Open to internal and external candidates. Applications close Friday 10th July